Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Writing Wednesdays


For those of you participating in Writing Wednesdays...sorry about last week. I have been on the road and Internet connections were very sketchy. Anyway, today I have extra prompts to make up for last week! As always, I do hope you are on your healing journey. I also hope you are journaling your grief journey. Journaling can be very healing and therapeutic. It also will allow you to glance back on the past....to see how far you have come in your healing journey.


Journal Prompts


The support I need most during this healing journey is.................


These are the ways I can best obtain the above types of support.........


My greatest emotional needs are........................


The people, places or things that I can turn to when I need extra support are.............


These are the ways the grief support group has helped me.................


These are the things, actions, and/or people that help me get through a tough day.......



Wishing you Peace, Comfort and a Return to HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment