Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sympathy Gifts

Sympathy/Memorial Seed Boxes

Sympathy/Memorial Seed Boxes

Sympathy/Memorial Seed Boxes


As a Bereavement Counselor/Consultant/Educator I have had a hard time locating heartfelt Sympathy and Memorial gifts. So, I have resorted to making my own sympathy cards and gifts. I have had so many requests from others in regards to my sympathy cards/gifts that I have decided to create my own line of compassionate gifts and cards for the griever. I will soon have a website open that will showcase my line. Until then, if you are interested in any of the hand made products, email me (MistiLynnHall@aol.com) or leave a comment.


Hand painted dragonfly Sympathy Card.



The following is written inside each of the Sympathy Cards...



Words alone are not enough to
express my deepest sympathy.
Please know that I am thinking of you
and
holding you near my heart
during this time.
Wishing you Peace and Comfort.



Hand painted Butterfly Sympathy Card



Sympathy Seeds ©



Each packet of Sympathy Seeds are hand sewn and hand painted with Love and Care...then filled with a generous mixture of Wildflower Seeds or Forget-Me-Not Seeds (or a mixture of both). These are great to tuck inside of a Sympathy Card.



A close up view of Sympathy Seeds.



Wishing you love, peace and hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment